Tech Integration Simplifies Finances, Saves Time for Home Service Clients
ServiceTitan’s integration with cloud financial application provider Intacct delivers a powerful financial management solution to home service business owners allowing them full visibility over all company assets
GLENDALE, Calif., July 25, 2017 — ServiceTitan, the leading enterprise software for residential HVAC, plumbing and electrical services businesses in the U.S., has announced it is partnering with Intacct, the customer satisfaction leader in cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, to provide home service business owners with a more robust financial management solution for their company.
“We eagerly welcome ServiceTitan, the world’s leading software for the home services industry, to the Intacct Marketplace,” said Robert Reid, CEO for Intacct. “The seamless integration of Intacct’s robust financial management solution with ServiceTitan’s business management solution dramatically extends the power of both platforms. Working together, Intacct and ServiceTitan will deliver end-to-end financial management to home service business owners.”
The benefits of the integration for home service business owners will be:
- Providing cloud-based solutions: Home services companies can access their financial data from anywhere, anytime.
- Automating manual processes: The integration eliminates manual data entry for invoices and purchase orders into a company’s accounting software.
- Extending value: It works to help businesses consolidate their financial information across multiple departments and business lines.
- Delivering seamless integration: The integration easily connects the front office business management application (ServiceTitan) with the back office (Intacct) to have one single view of customer and financial information across the entire business.
- Simplifying use: This partnership empowers non-accounting staff to access the financial information they need right within the familiar ServiceTitan platform.
“This partnership with Intacct delivers the seamless integration of two systems that each have best-in-class domain expertise,” said Ara Mahdessian, CEO of ServiceTitan. “As a result, we are helping the business owner focus on their core competencies and deliver on what they do best: providing powerful tools so their employees can best serve the customer.”
Intacct is the innovation and customer satisfaction leader in cloud ERP software. Bringing cloud computing to finance and accounting, Intacct’s innovative and award-winning applications are the preferred financial applications for AICPA business solutions. In use by organizations from startups to public companies, Intacct is designed to improve company performance and make finance more productive. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers also offer Intacct to their clients. The Intacct system includes accounting, cash management, purchasing, vendor management, financial consolidation, revenue recognition, subscription billing, contract management, project accounting, fund accounting, inventory management, and financial reporting applications, all delivered over the Internet via cloud computing. Intacct is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, please visit www.intacct.com or call 877-437-7765. Connect with Intacct on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s